Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pinterest’s Newest Infographic

Pinterest just released a new infographic that covers the new data on their audiences. They are a growing marketing option that may not get the attention that they deserve. Statistics show that
Pinterest now has over 175 million monthly active users and could possibly get $500 million in ad revenue this year alone. I just wanted to share a few of the new statistics that were released. Enjoy!

1.       The number of people that look at saved content while in stores is 67%. With this people are two times more likely to say time on Pinterest is well-spent.

2.       Pinterest is being used by seven in ten millennial women in the United States.

3.       It is now being shown that Pinterest is being used highly by men and women. Women account for 68% of people that use Pinterest and men account for 40% of new users.

4.       Pinterest is mainly used on a mobile device via the app. This mean that 80% of Pinners use the app.


I found these statistics highly interesting as I am one of the women that use the Pinterest app daily. I hope you found this information interesting as well and I encourage all of you to follow this link and check out more of the information that was shared.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I didn't know about this. I am an avid Pinterest lover and I use it daily so I know for a fact I am in those numbers! I will definitely be checking out the link because it has me fascinated in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Pinterest. Their infographics are always so intriguing to me. Pinterest recently made an employee account for future employees and it is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the latest about the best platform.

    ReplyDelete