Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Student Choice Bingo

Earlier this semester the Ohio Northern SPC group sent out a survey asking what event the students wanted most. The result was BINGO! I had the opportunity to go to the event and even live-tweet it. The event was held in HP (pharmacy) and the prizes were based on the clever spring theme. I have found that bingo is a popular event for students to go to. Bingo is just that perfect mix of fun and stress that gets your mind off all the things college is throwing your way. I did not win, sadly, but I had a great time with some of my friends and learned that there is a large amount of tension in the air when it comes to college kids and bingo. To say the least, we are all a little competitive! Check out my Storify to learn exactly what happened during the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment