Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Inside Wilson

I spend countless hours in the Wilson Art Center. The inspiration for my promotional video came while I was working on my Sophomore Review, but you will learn more about that in another post. I decided to show my life and the experiences that I have had in the art department. Few people on campus are familiar with Wilson, so I wanted to make it known. I also wanted an inspirational video for upcoming students that may be thinking about going to Ohio Northern University. I want people to know that we do exist and great things can come from such a small community.


Here is the link to my video, please check it out and let me know what you think. You can also check out the link on my Twitter, and Facebook accounts.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Wilson. In high school I took two years of ceramics and coming to college I really wanted to take it. I did two semesters and decided to stop. However, my roommate is an art major so I spend a lot of time hanging out in there doing homework. Also really random the smell reminds me of my grandma's basement... she liked doing art projects so I guess that is why.

    ReplyDelete